Distance Learning Program on Process Equipment & Pressure Vessel Technology
- Process equipment & pressure Vessel Technology
- Introduction about process industries
- List of equipment used in industries, Their introduction applications
- Indian process plants, fabricators, engineering companies, consultants
- Basic engineering knowledge on engineering materials, Strength of materials
- Introduction of standards and other codes related to pressure vessel & Process equipments (ASME Sec VIII Div 1, Sec II, Sec IX, IS 2825, TEMA API650 etc)
- Design and analysis of Pressure Vessel & Components
- Design & Analysis of storage Tanks
- Selection of materials for process equipments
- Fabrication of process equipments, plate forming, cutting, welding
- Exposure to Pressure Vessel Design Software
- Local Stress Analysis at Nozzle Vessel junction software and others problem solving sessions
- Inspection & Testing
Who Should Attend?
This program is useful for fresh & experienced engineers or engineers desiring to shift to Process Equipment and Pressure Vessel engineering disciplines. The course is continuously revised for the updated technology.